Monday, June 8, 2009

The Many Reasons why the Imuseno-Youth Joins PYAP

“PYA can help me become an achiever.”
– Katherine Joy Tomenio, Alapan 2B

“...gusto kong magkaroon ng maraming kaibigan.”
– Alex Marfoari

“...I want to share my talents and skills to others.”
– Anthony San Jose, Anabu 2C

“...I want o help our barangay in the implementation of various projects, especially those projects benefiting our youth.”
– Daisy Lyn Sico, Anabu 2C

“...para magkaroon ng experience sa community building at syempre gusto kong ma-explore kung ano pang meron ako at ano pa at hanggang saan pa ang kaya ko.”
– Darlyn Brigoli, Anabu 2F

“I want to experience being a leader and help other youth to become productive members of the society”
– Joseph Jeffrye H. Viegan, Alapan 1A

“I want to develop and enhance my talents and skills and to help other youth in their activities.”
– Chrisly Lhean Castillejos, Alapan 1A

“I want to learn more, conquer my weaknesses, enrich my strenghths.”
– John Alfred Danao, Alapan 1B

“To improve my talent in playing basketball, especially dribbling, offense and defense strategies. ‘Yon lang.”
– Michael Nunez, Barcelona, Buhay na Tubig

“To have fun and learn more about different sports.”
– Ji Hsu Kim, Bayan Luma 2

“...I want to be a good and responsible leader.”
– Charles John Legaspi, Bayan Luma 6

“..I want to get college scholarship.”
– Allan Agustin

“...for experience..”
– Wendy Ganaba,Bucandala 1

“...to learn more how to be a good follower...”
- Amy Ebrole, Bucandala 3

“...upang makakilala pa ng maraming kaibigan.”
– Abegail Chrisel Catura, Bucandala 4

“...to share to the needy what I have.”
– Shane Esguerra, Carsadang Bago 1

“..for a change.”
– Elaine Parnala, Malagasang 1A

“..to be part of community programs and contests.”
– MJ Corpuz, Malagasang 1B

“I want to be sociable.”
– April Glovo, Malagasang 1E

“nahikayat ako na sumali sa PYA kasi nakita ko ang kanilang pagtulong sa mga taong nangangailangan.”
– Jaimee Queen Jarin, Malagasang 1G

“to socialize with other people.”
– Shiela Bernal, Malagasang 2A

“to help others who need me”
– John Patarata, Medicion 1B

“para lumawak ang karunungan sa maraming bagay”
– Paul John Japag, Medicion 2B

‘To try something new, mingle with others...”
– Robilhynne del Rosario Sanarez, Pag-asa 1

“..to improve my personality.”
– Maverick Carandang Gracilla, Poblacion 1A

“...my friends told me...it’s fun to join PYA.”
– Dean Eduard Yamio, Poblacion 1C

“..to meet new friends”
– Tanzang Luma 1

“..to be a role model to other youth”
– Cheene Sanchez, toclong 1A

2 comments: